Our Lady of Peace School of Antipolo City is a Cathedral School which is administered by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres. Our Lady of Peace School shares in the mission of the Church to proclaim Jesus Christ as the Good News to all. Under the Patronage of Our Lady of Peace and St. Paul, the school envisions to educate and form Christ-centered persons who are intellectually excellent and competent, socially responsible, morally upright and spiritually mature.
Guided by our vision, we commit ourselves to:
1. Strengthen our academic curriculum and co-curricular programs;
2. Integrate Christian values in all subject areas and permeate all systems and procedures with gospel values;
3. Participate actively in the community, parish, and cause-oriented activities/projects;
4. Form mature Christian conscience that will lead to/guide sound decision-making;
5. Live and proclaim the faith in view of our ultimate destiny-union with God.