The applicant should be at least three (3) years old by September 31 within the school year he/ she is applying for.
The applicant should be at least four (4) years old by August 31 within the school year he/ she is applying for.
The applicant should be at least five (5) years old by August 31 within the school year he/ she is applying for.
The applicant should be at least six (6) years old at the time of enrolment or will complete the age required until August 31 within the school year.
Note: All six (6) year-old Grade 1 applicants who have not completed kindergarten level or who have informal kindergarten backgrounds (e.g. Daycare Centers) must undergo the DepEd Kindergarten Catch-up Education Program (KCEP) and must submit a certificate of completion, to be admitted to Grade 1 level.
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟭: 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
Register at: http://bit.ly/37hJQf1
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟮: 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
– Duly accomplished Learner’s Information Form (to be provided by the OLPS Guidance Office)
– Recent 2X2 ID Picture (1 pc)
– Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate (2 pcs)
– A copy of Latest Report Card (with, at least, 3rd quarter / 1st semester grades)
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟯: 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄
THERE WILL BE NO ENTRANCE EXAM FOR S.Y. 2021-2022. The applicant’s academic performance and behavioral standing from the previous school year (as reflected in the student’s Report Card and Good Moral Certificate) will instead be the basis for admission. Additional assessment and/or interview may be required if deemed necessary.
The schedule and the link for the online interview will be sent to the applicant, via email, two (2) working days after the submission of the initial requirements.
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟰: 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
a. Duly accomplished Learners’ Information Form
b. Recent 2X2 ID Picture (1 pc)
c. Photocopy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate (2 pcs)
d. Report Card with LRN (photocopy and original)
e. Recommendation Form (provided by the Guidance Office)
f. Certificate of Good Moral Character
g. Medical Form (provided by the Guidance Office)
h. Long brown envelope
For Preschool to Grade 1 Applicants:
– PECD Checklist
For Grade 7 Applicants:
documents necessary for the ESC application
– Recent, identical 2X2 ID Picture (2 pcs)
– Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (1 pc)
– Photocopy of Grade 6 Report Card
– Latest Income Tax Return for the previous year OR Certificate of Tax Exemption or Municipal Certification of Unemployment of Parents/Legal Guardian
For Grades 8 to 10 Applicants:
– ESC Certificate (if applicable)
For Grades 11 and 12 Applicants:
– ESC / QVR Certificate (if applicable)
– Photocopy of NCAE Result (1 pc)
– Applicants are expected to submit the ACTUAL COPIES (photocopy and/or original) of all the required documents to the Guidance Office for validation and documentation.
– All requirements submitted will become part of the school property and will not be returned or photocopied.
– If deemed necessary, the Guidance Office has the right to require applicants to submit additional requirements and documents to aid in the assessment process.
Foreign students maybe admitted upon compliance with all the following requirements (all original copies must be presented for verification):
- All requirements submitted will become part of school property and will not be returned or photocopied.
- If deemed necessary, the school has the right to require applicants to submit additional requirements and documents.